Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am On My Way. I Can Go The Distance.

Ho ho dear reader,

I have returned with some very exciting news. To celebrate President's Day (day off from school...Woohoo!), a group of us has decided that it is time to finally hike the Mount Alava Adventure Trail, aka the most difficult hike on island. Here is the original introduction from the National Parks Department:

http://www.nps.gov/npsa/parknews/upload/National-Park-Introduces-Adventure-Trail_041411.pdf

What worry me the most are those 783 steps. Living in a one-story house and working on the first floor, I don't remember the last time I walked up a full flight of stairs. My average daily step count is 6...to board a bus and then get off said bus. So, this should be fun. Wish me luck.

Check back later for the full story and pictures. Expect the worst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment